All submissions are managed via KAVYAR
Click here for more information or visit https://kavyar.com/qp-magazine
PRINT | Fashion Editorial Submissions
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (flexible rules)
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Must be exclusive and unpublished.
Submission Requirements: 6-16 images
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Minimum: 4 different fashion looks
- Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (on all major social media platforms)
- We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
- Behind the scenes photo/video/fashion film is a plus
⁜ TEAM, WARDROBE, AND GEAR CREDITS ⁜
Please add them inside the system (find the people or add them)
Wardrobe Credit (next to the corresponding photo):
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS (and so on)
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE $15 (please make sure you upload correct credits and Instagram handles for team before the publication) there is a fee for corrections after publication and it is $15 (payable through PayPal)
- To guarantee maximum website and social media exposure; unfortunately, we have to say no to editorials we need to censor before we can share them on major social media.
+ We are unable to provide complimentary copies to our print-on-demand contributors. However, we will promote your work heavily on our website and social media.
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (QP mag - Image Nation Studio L.L.C.) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
* Note that submissions are for review only and are non-refundable.