Conference will bring together influential industry leaders to discuss topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to beauty and style.
WHEN: July 11th 2020
Following the success of their industry-first Digital Style Summit in May, top stylists, makeup artists, and hairstylists to celebrities including Kristen Stewart, Lupita Nyong'o, Tom Brady and many more are sharing their industry experiences, expertise, and insights online as part of the Glamhive Digital Summer Bazaar on July 11th.
Building upon May’s success, this new digital experience will serve as a global meet-up point for industry professionals, beauty, and style enthusiasts.
The all-day, ticketed event will feature 27 panels with 75-plus speakers. Below is a snapshot of topics that will be covered followed by our all-star speaker line-up:
● THE FUTURE WE CHOOSE - REPRESENTATION IN FASHION
● PIVOT TO SUCCESS: A discussion on pivoting your company in times of change or
● LOOKING FORWARD, ACTING NOW- A CONVERSATION ON SUSTAINABILITY
● LEADING THE CHANGE: A female founders-focused perspective and the mission of
building a business with purpose.
● CONSCIENTIOUS CONSUMERISM: How do consumers use the power of their dollar to shape the marketplace?
● THE FUTURE OF FASHION- HOW INNOVATIONS IN TECH WILL CHANGE THE INDUSTRY
● LOVING YOURSELF, LOVING YOUR SHAPE:
● WOMEN IN FASHION- FEMALE LEADERSHIP:
● STAND UP, STAND PROUD, STAND OUT: LGBTQIA+ designers and stylists who have
found their space in the fashion world share those stories and teach us how to have the
courage to express who you really are through style.
● EVERY BODY IS WELCOME HERE: SIZE INCLUSIVE DRESSING:
● ADVOCATING FOR INCLUSIVITY IN BEAUTY
● STAYING SAFE- FROM SET TO SALON: THE NEW RULES
● BREAKING INTO BEAUTY
● THIS IS WHO I AM: Inner beauty vs. outer beauty: A discussion of what the idea truly
means and how we can enlarge the circles of what that definition means.
● ROUTINE AND RITUALS, A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO SKINCARE AND MAKEUP
● GLOW UP - EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH HAIR AND MAKEUP
● NEW BEAUTY- HOW ETHICS ARE CHANGING THE INDUSTRY
● ALL HAIR IS GOOD HAIR
Our speakers are all celebrity stylists, makeup artists, and image-makers who work with the biggest names in Hollywood including:
Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie, Lupita Nyong'o, Elon Musk, Tom Brady, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gal Gadot, Scarlett Johansson, Kristen Stewart, Nicole Kidman, Laura Dern, Lizzo.
Jill Lincoln, Jordan Johnson, Simone Harouche, Jeanne Yang, Micaela Erlanger, Cristina Erlich, Tara Swennen, Erin Walsh, Nicole Chavez, Amanda Lim, Kate Bofshever, Sonia Young, Lindsay Albanese, Andrew Weitz, Marjan Malakpour, Evet Sanchez, Aimee Croysdil, Lindsey Dupuis, Joan Reidy, Kesha McCloud, Mecca Cox, Dani Michelle,
Adir Abergel, Ken O’Rourk, Clayton Hawkin, Sheridan Ward, Christine Symonds, Meliss Shaban, Tracy Cunningham, Mark Townsend, Laura Rugett, Dennis Desouza
CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTISTS:
Pati Dubroff, Beau Nelson, Molly Stern, Vincent Oquendo, Kelsey Deenihan, Mary Wiles, Melanie Inglessis, Fiona Stiles, Amy Nadine Rosenberg, Joey Malouf, Jamie Greenberg, Kira Nasrat, Zanna Roberts, Rachel Goodwyn, Georgie Eisdell, Toby Fleischman, Nyakio Grieco, Alexx Mayo, Etienne Ortega, Amber Amos, Camara Aunique
Booth Moore, Marcy Medina, Louise Roe, Brian Underwood (Oprah Magazine), Zanna Roberts (E!), Rose Apodaca
Victor Glemaud, Christian Siriano, Mary Katranzou, Melinda Maria, Mary Alice Haney, Tracey Reese, Laurel Berman- Black, Scott Studenberg, Mark and James- Badgley Mishka, Ben and Ripley Radar, Dana Rebecca Gordon, Andrea Racey, Brett Hayman, Chloe Gosselin - Chloe Gosselin, Quentin Thrash, Victor Glemaud, Stefan Siegel, Rosanne Karmes, Stephanie Walters Abramow and Mollie Faiths Good
Tickets to the conference are $99 for an all-day ticket and $149 for an all-day ticket + VIP Gift Box. Glamhive will donate 15 percent of all ticket sales to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund.
For more information, visit https://www.glamhive.com/live-upcoming
Glamhive was founded by entrepreneur Stephanie Sprangers in 2017 with the vision to democratize personal styling and the premise that the confidence that comes with glamour should not be exclusive to the rich and famous.
The online styling experience offers anyone with a WiFi connection access to stylists who will provide them with the support they need to be the best version of themselves. For stylists, it is a seamless end-to-end platform to help them grow their network and their business, 100% virtually.