7 STEPS TO GET HIS ATTENTION by Katya Morrissey
We all have had or have that crush we just want to have a conversation with. Or maybe you have been checking this guy out for a long time but you don't know if he even knows who you are. Well try these 7 steps and see if it works out... I'm not an expert but I got my dream man that i've been chasing since I was five years old. (Koff koff**) they don't call me a matchmaker for nothing haha;)
1. To be self-confident .Have good body posture. Embracing the beauty you have by showing that you are happy in life with or without him, then he will beg you to be a part of that. Quote - " Confidence is very sexy - wear it daily".
2. Love yourself. Don't complain how you look like or who would rather be, YOU are YOU. YOU are unik in your way, there is NO ONE out there that is like you, show it, be it and love it! I think everyone knows this quote - " you have to love yourself, before you can love others"
3. Be comfortable. Obviously in your skin but also what you are wearing. Hopefully you haven't chosen the two meter high heels that you can't walk in or the top that makes your boobs fall out. You don't want the man to get you attention for the wrong reasons. "Being a female is a matter of birth, being a woman is a matter of age but being a Lady is a better of choice"
4. Pop out. Choose a colour that sticks out from the crowd. We all have a colour we suit in besides from black. Carry it up like the night is all yours! "Why fit in when you were born to stand out"
5. Smell nice. I think we all have a favorite perfume, don't be afraid of using it. A nice smell certainly gets the guys attention. "Where shall I wear perfume, Where you want to be kissed".
6. Use your Body language. Look ahead and not to the floor, keep your hands by your hips and not across, touch your hair, your neck and at the same time get eye contact now and then. This is a way that he will notice that you are interested. "I can read your body like a conversation".
7. Give opportunities. Not everyone maybe has the nervs to make the first move at first sight. Help him and give opportunities. Example when you go the rest room, walk past by yourself and make eye contact or the classic bomb in to him and apologies with a little cheeky smile. "Life is short, pay attention or you'll miss it".